Take control of your home’s heating and cooling system comfort and energy usage with the Trane ComfortLink™ II XL850 Control. The intuitive interface and powerful features incorporated into the compact design of the touch-screen control represent the latest in climate control technology.
ComfortLink™ II automatically configures and calibrates the system for optimal performance and efficiency providing you precise comfort control not just at startup but throughout the life of your investment.
Connect and Control the XL850
Remotely adjust and monitor your heating and cooling system from most web-enabled smartphones, tablets and computers when the control is connected to Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
- 4.3” color touchscreen
- Compatible with Trane TruComfort™ Variable Speed systems
- Built in Nexia Home Bridge
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Create up to six daily heating and cooling schedules
- Indoor relative humidity display
- Upgradable software
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar**
- Filter, maintenance and humidifier reminders
** Requires high speed router and connection to Nexia™ Home Intelligence.See other Thermostats & Controls